Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Evelyn's 6th Birthday

















I went to Casa Bonita for the first time with the girls today as a celebration for Evelyn's 6th birthday. Nana, Papa and Grandma joined us. It was tons of fun. And yes, I agree with everyone that the food is not so great. But, I think I'm in the clear for food poisoning! We all loved the place and watching the divers. Ivy was pretty darn scared of the gorilla, though, and I can't blame her. Evelyn, however, liked him and there's a photo where you can ALMOST see him next to her. Happy birthday, Evelyn!

2 comments:

ChasePlace said...

Isn't it crazy having a six year old? Isaiah has always been afraid of that gorilla. And frankly, I am too. ;)

Anonymous said...

casa bonita. that place was legend when we were kids.
we went to one in tulsa, ok. don't think i ever ate the denver local. evelyn has the steven look in some of those photos..fun to see ivy growing up too.
brent